Great products and services are made and delivered by great teams. Working in a successful and happy team is extremely satisfying. The cooperative atmosphere, the ease of achieving big results and the sense of significance of belonging to a successful team is very appealing. Working as part of such optimal teams is the dream of any individual and organization.
This training focuses on transforming a group of people to a team of motivated individuals who work smoothly towards a common goal. Participants will be introduced to the concept of Team Roles and explore different ways of recognizing and establishing their roles within the team. This knowledge enables team workers to manage their roles and responsibilities in the team and avoid gaps or overlaps in roles.
- To identify how teams progress overtime and how does this impact team members and the leaders’ leadership style
- To evaluate a team’s balance based on Team Roles and use systematic methods to enhance the efficiency of a team’s intercommunications
- To use empathic communication and increase your understanding of emotional skills
- To deliver constructive feedback and praise efficiently while paying attention to both verbal and non-verbal communication
- To discover what you know about yourself and how others think of you
- To coach systematically to help others achieve more and become their trusted team member
- Knowing about an ideal team, its life cycle and network effect in a team
- Understanding emotional intelligence, interpersonal communication
- Realizing the necessity of team coaching and the importance of positive re enforcement in team.